• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Walkabout - A new puzzle game! Demo available and video enclosed

Just updated to v1.6.1 - various bug fixes and a new icon!

highresolutionapplicati.png

Upvote 0
Just updated to 2.0.1, and unlocked a bunch more levels in the Lite version :)
More levels for Paid version on their way!

V2.0.1 is up on the market. Please try that one and make sure its running ok.

Changes:
- 17 levels in the Lite version
- Graphics re-rendered for brighter colours on LCD screens
- Misc bug fixes
- Wakelock reinstated to fix suspend issues with some slow devices

Upvote 0
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know the full version of Walkabout is now FREE on GetJar for a limited time. Go grab it now! No registration or personal info needs to be entered, there's no ads or any other funny business, just point your phone/tablet here:

http://getjar.com/Walkabout

In case you don't know about GetJar, its one of the oldest app stores, and the biggest free app store in the world. They're offering select apps for free. There's some very big names there too ilke Gamelion (Doodle Fit), Konami’s (Krazy Kart Racing), Imperio, Handy Games ‘Guns ‘n’ Glory, Herocraft’s ‘Farm Frenzy’ and TouchType’s ‘SwiftKey X’.

GETJAR GIVES AWAY $1 MILLION WORTH OF FREE APPS AS ITS GOLD PROGRAM EXPLODES About GetJar

From a developer perspective they pay me a small amount per download. So please go check it out, its free for you, and every download generates me a small amount of money to work on my next indie game (even if you don't like it and uninstall it!) :)

Kam

PS. ignore the '0 downloads' stats there, it only just came out and those stats won't update till tomorrow!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones