• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wallpaper help

MattyX8

Lurker
Apr 19, 2011
Hey, If I download an image off google for my x8 and try to set it as my wallpaper I have a problem.

I try downloading an image with a football badge in the middle, now I choose it to set my wallpaper as you would, move the box round the badge to crop and then press save.. it crops what I want but then half the badge is on the right side of the screen going off..

I have no widgets either side so I don't know why it is doing this, thanks

Hey, If I download an image off google for my x8 and try to set it as my wallpaper I have a problem.

I try downloading an image with a football badge in the middle, now I choose it to set my wallpaper as you would, move the box round the badge to crop and then press save.. it crops what I want but then half the badge is on the right side of the screen going off..

I have no widgets either side so I don't know why it is doing this, thanks

Hi,

I have found out (thru trial and error) that the best screen size is 550 

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones