1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Wallpaper Selection

1. HDFOS

HDFOS New Member

My son has accidentally tick an option when choosing wallpaper. He now only has the option of picking from the gallery. Before there were options to go to images etc.
    I cannot find the reset for this selection option.

(My first thread, so sorry if I breached any conventions)

Advertisement
  2. Ihm

Ihm Member

If you go into settings > applications > manage applications, click gallery on there, and it will say something about defaults and reseting them.
  3. LLOYDY

LLOYDY New Member

I tried this but Gallery isnt in my manage applications section :S
  4. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

When in your app management screen, press your options button (top left on your phone) and select filter, then select all, as the default view is only for downloaded apps, and gallery is a built in system app. From there you can now select gallery and guy the "clear defaults" button.