• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wanna get an inc as soon as july 3rd? Here's how (maybe)

SoulWeaponry

Mar 30, 2010
Didn't know if anybody noticed, but amazon says they'll have the inc in stock on july 3rd. Looks like everybody but verizon themselves are getting them in

4seK0.jpg

One of the CSRs I talked to told me I could not go to best buy and order one. She said no one else would have them...well the bbuy next to me got a shipment late last week.

Order from Amazon before they go out of stock.

She's full of nonsense. Countless people ordered their Droid Incredible after I did and got it before I did via going to alternate routes such as Amazon or Best Buy. Ordering directly from Verizon(what I did) is the slowest way to get one.

Upvote 0
She's full of nonsense. Countless people ordered their Droid Incredible after I did and got it before I did via going to alternate routes such as Amazon or Best Buy. Ordering directly from Verizon(what I did) is the slowest way to get one.

Yeah I did the same. Mine comes tomorrow. If I would have put myself on the BBuy pre order list when I went in 2 weeks ago I would have had one before last weekend.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones