• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Warning about Verizon charging retail for returned phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
????????????

He's quoting you as essentially saying you would in fact come here and make things up just to "stir people up" because you "love it!"

Everyone enjoys a good debate, but if you try and be an ass purposely, you can't expect people to respond kindly. And in the few posts of yours I've read, I must admit you aren't exactly asking to be treated with respect.

The more Android phones purchased, the more improvement to the OS we will see over time. We're all on the same team here, whether you have an Incredible, EVO, or are holding out for the DX. Embrace it.

Upvote 0
He's quoting you as essentially saying you would in fact come here and make things up just to "stir people up" because you "love it!"

Everyone enjoys a good debate, but if you try and be an ass purposely, you can't expect people to respond kindly. And in the few posts of yours I've read, I must admit you aren't exactly asking to be treated with respect.

The more Android phones purchased, the more improvement to the OS we will see over time. We're all on the same team here, whether you have an Incredible, EVO, or are holding out for the DX. Embrace it.

That comment was made post-barrage of know-it-all attacks.

I own a successful business and have much better things to do than go around in forums and post lies. If you look at my threads, they are all meant to help others. But it seems there is a double standard. Others post crap threads and are praised, while those not in the "click" are attacked.

Upvote 0
That comment was made post-barrage of know-it-all attacks.

I own a successful business and have much better things to do than go around in forums and post lies. If you look at my threads, they are all meant to help others. But it seems there is a double standard. Others post crap threads and are praised, while those not in the "click" are attacked.

Whatever you say my man. Just trying to give you my unbiased opinion. I'll bow out now.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones