• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root weird a2sd issue

Hypo Luxa

Android Enthusiast
May 12, 2010
Earth
ok, so I installed xtrRom 3.0.3 and got it all setup and noticed that all my apps from xtrSense were already there. Since I had done a wipe and not an ext wipe I had expected this since i was using a2sd with sense.

But then I got a message saying I was out of space. So I rebooted and flashed a2sd and things seemed better. However, I checked the space on my phone and it said I had like 73MB which struck me as odd, but it worked, so whetever.

Then I installed a couple more apps, and now I have 54MB. I figured something must have gone wrong so I tried to flash the zip again and it again said successful, yet no change in size. So I turned a2sd off, and the phone hung at the skateboarding robots. turned it back on, it booted.

Something about that doesn't seem to be working right. any thoughts?

just a note.. I didn't add alot of apps at all. Maybe between 8-10 max

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones