• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Welcome To Android Video-Vault

I'll see your fully-roped-off-and-secured and raise you this rebuttal...

There are lots of videos of El Caminito del Rey, but this one is good because of the various factoids dropped in by one of the climbers.

While these two play it smart with tying off to safety wires strung along the path, you can search for and watch several videos of those who just free walk this path.

Um, not me, thanks. ;)

That brings me out in a cold sweat just watching. :eek:

Upvote 0
OMG! Wow... just wow...

I have a bit of a story to tell you, and a video to go along with it:

About 2 years ago, I somehow acquired an old videotape. It was a limited print tape, initially distributed in the 80s to people in various walks of life and professions to gauge their interest and opinion of the movie. The creator had gone all in on it: he wrote it, produced it, directed it, starred in it! He set up a corporation named after the lead character. This was going to be HUGE! The movies, the merchandising, the syndication! He sent a few tapes of the movie out and waited for the enthusiastic responses to his brilliant production.

Only that’s not what he got.

He got responses, all right. The feedback revealed a movie that was so egregiously BAD that apparently no one even wanted to show it to their own kids. Between the pedophilic lyrics the hero sings, the little girl’s bedroom eyes when he sings to her, and the scary villain who is neither scary nor villainous, he had an albatross of a movie on his hands. The whole project went down in flames. And these tapes were the only remaining history of what is, in my opinion, the worst thing that has ever been done on camera.

I have one of those tapes. Problem is, VHS is sort of obsolete now… our new TV doesn’t even have AV inputs for a VHS player.

Thankfully, this production lives on! I found it on YouTube! I downloaded it just in case someone, for some reason, declares copyright ownership and orders it taken down… but really: who would claim ownership of this dog?

Here it is! It’s called “Creating Rem Lazar” and it really has to be seen to be believed!

It’s less than an hour long. I recommend you have a strong beverage when you watch it. It’s really, really bad.

Except for Mom’s 80s hair… that’s hot :D

Upvote 0
OMG! Wow... just wow...

I have a bit of a story to tell you, and a video to go along with it:

About 2 years ago, I somehow acquired an old videotape. It was a limited print tape, initially distributed in the 80s to people in various walks of life and professions to gauge their interest and opinion of the movie. The creator had gone all in on it: he wrote it, produced it, directed it, starred in it! He set up a corporation named after the lead character. This was going to be HUGE! The movies, the merchandising, the syndication! He sent a few tapes of the movie out and waited for the enthusiastic responses to his brilliant production.

Only that’s not what he got.

He got responses, all right. The feedback revealed a movie that was so egregiously BAD that apparently no one even wanted to show it to their own kids. Between the pedophilic lyrics the hero sings, the little girl’s bedroom eyes when he sings to her, and the scary villain who is neither scary nor villainous, he had an albatross of a movie on his hands. The whole project went down in flames. And these tapes were the only remaining history of what is, in my opinion, the worst thing that has ever been done on camera.

I have one of those tapes. Problem is, VHS is sort of obsolete now… our new TV doesn’t even have AV inputs for a VHS player.

Thankfully, this production lives on! I found it on YouTube! I downloaded it just in case someone, for some reason, declares copyright ownership and orders it taken down… but really: who would claim ownership of this dog?

Here it is! It’s called “Creating Rem Lazar” and it really has to be seen to be believed!

It’s less than an hour long. I recommend you have a strong beverage when you watch it. It’s really, really bad.

Except for Mom’s 80s hair… that’s hot :D

There is virtually nothing good about this is there? I just watched the first bit and had to stop it.
Yeah the Mom is hot, and the teacher too, but even they can't save this total disaster :eek:

Upvote 0
The video below is incredibly disturbing, nay, some might say horrifying. You won't see any bodies or blood and guts, but many people died.

I post it as a learning experience: even when the light is green, be sure it's clear -- and going to stay that way -- before you proceed.

Be safe out there, my friends.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Absolutely horrific.

Upvote 0
The ingenuity of man seems to have no limits...

Nor does their stupidity.
Gagged.png

Reactions: rootabaga
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones