• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Well guys...

LoopyD

Android Enthusiast
Nov 14, 2012
Michigan, USA
I just purchased my spirit and it will arrive tomorrow. I appreciate the development love that this phone has received, and all the hard work and good feedback that this phone has received. Good luck to you all and I was glad that we had some good times hard bricking our motions. Lol I will still hang around.

P. S. Good luck with the bootloader! Over 1,000 post and still going.

Take care. All the best..

Loopy

I just purchased my spirit and it will arrive tomorrow. I appreciate the development love that this phone has received, and all the hard work and good feedback that this phone has received. Good luck to you all and I was glad that we had some good times hard bricking our motions. Lol I will still hang around.

P. S. Good luck with the bootloader! Over 1,000 post and still going.

Take care. All the best..

Loopy

From the looks of things, you'll be getting the same kind of lovin' over on the Spirit side of the house; Sammyz, PG, Shabby and several others are all over there as well trying to unlock that phone and provide a great CM ROM. I was originally going to get the Spirit, but decided to go with the Motion because of cost factors.

Upvote 0
From the looks of things, you'll be getting the same kind of lovin' over on the Spirit side of the house; Sammyz, PG, Shabby and several others are all over there as well trying to unlock that phone and provide a great CM ROM. I was originally going to get the Spirit, but decided to go with the Motion because of cost factors.

Nah, only I've been trying to unlock bootloader by flashing different aboot's onto my Motion, as well as hroark and zeest :p Shabby don't own these phones, just posts every now and then, and PG knows nothing about bootloaders (his words rephrased because I am too lazy to quote him).

But yea, the Spirit is basically the same phone and looks to me as the same community, just made of different people and the Spirit community has less people due to more pricier phone. I can assure you, both phones have a great community support and great dev support.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones