• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Well hello

bense

Lurker
Oct 30, 2009
Hey everyone,
I am going to be (hopefully) the owner of a new Motorola Droid within the next few weeks, and wanted to jump on here and learn as much as I could about the device before it came out. I've been a fan of everything google does and I almost switched from Verizon to get an Android phone, but it looks like its about to pay off that I stayed!

I am eagerly awaiting the Droid to be released! I am also a moderate developer and wanted to look more into making my own Android apps in the future. Looking forward to posting and learning everything I can!

Pat

Hey everyone,
I am going to be (hopefully) the owner of a new Motorola Droid within the next few weeks, and wanted to jump on here and learn as much as I could about the device before it came out. I've been a fan of everything google does and I almost switched from Verizon to get an Android phone, but it looks like its about to pay off that I stayed!

I am eagerly awaiting the Droid to be released! I am also a moderate developer and wanted to look more into making my own Android apps in the future. Looking forward to posting and learning everything I can!

Pat

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones