• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What app allows me to add seperate power controls?

rsarno

Thank Me, Im Irish!
Jun 6, 2010
I am playing with WidgetLocker and the power bar just looks fugly.

I remember seeing some people were able to put 1x1 controls for certain things. I would like mobile data, airplane mode, and brightness.

Can someone suggest the method?

I am playing with WidgetLocker and the power bar just looks fugly.

I remember seeing some people were able to put 1x1 controls for certain things. I would like mobile data, airplane mode, and brightness.

Can someone suggest the method?

press and hold on any open space on the Home Screen, click "Widget", scroll down to "settings", add various settings widgets (airplane mode, bluetooth, GPS, etc.)

Reactions: rsarno
Upvote 0
There's quite a few of them.

This is a pack called OnOff Widgets Pack. It's $2.99. However, you can download each of them individually for free. Weird... I know :rolleyes: Just look at the "related items" to get those.

Then there are the ones called Toggle Widget. Again, you have to download them all individually, but they look cooler (in my opinion) and they are free. And just like the other ones, you can get a paid version with all included for $1.99. OnOff Widgets Pack - Android app on AppBrain

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones