• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What can EVO do that G1 can't?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This maybe a stupid question, but i just converted from a crap a** palm pre to the EVO 4G and my question is WHAT can my 1ghz evo do that my coworkers 500mhz G1 cannot? im kinda talking app wise... i just went through the app market and look at games and all the ones i tried saw were very basic and made to run on any android phone.. what apps would my evo be able to run that a G1 would run poorly.. what is the advantage to having a faster phone is all the apps are made to run on every android phone (including the slowest?)

thank!

lord

This maybe a stupid question, but i just converted from a crap a** palm pre to the EVO 4G and my question is WHAT can my 1ghz evo do that my coworkers 500mhz G1 cannot? im kinda talking app wise... i just went through the app market and look at games and all the ones i tried saw were very basic and made to run on any android phone.. what apps would my evo be able to run that a G1 would run poorly.. what is the advantage to having a faster phone is all the apps are made to run on every android phone (including the slowest?)

thank!

lord

The same reason someone would drive a Subaru WRX STI over a Toyota Corolla, they both are cars and get you from point a to point b, but the STI gets you there a whole lot faster, and the ride is a whole lot more fun!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones