• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What case (or more) are you getting?

Dex

Android Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2010
Tennessee
www.facebook.com
I would love to find a TPU style back cover for this device, but I'm not sure how comfy that would be.

I picked out a couple of things that I've got heading my way from Amazon.

I wanted to give a stylus a try. I've never actually used one with a personal tablet and only ever used one on the iPad that projects onto the big screen during meetings. This is mostly to highlight, circle or underline. Not very fun. I am hoping to have at least a little extra fun with it at home.

I know that I want to keep the screen as close to mint as a can. I picked up some decent screen protectors that should do the job. They are a good price, have good reviews and (allegedly) have a lifetime warranty.

I was always a fan of keeping my naked phones in a pouch. It makes even more sense to put my tablet into a neoprene pouch. I'm a huge Volunteers fan, the more orange the better! I can to carry this in my backpack to work with the rest of my devices and laptop.

Last, but not least, is the case. This case is still one of those weird "book" cases, that I'm not too thrilled about. It folds into weird positions to stand it up and all that jazz. The best feature? It actually detaches from the other part of the case that I can use it and then put it back in that case. Pretty excited. Hope this case doesn't screw up the screen protector, we'll see.

That is it for me. What is everyone else picking up?

And I mean that in a positive way!

Today I picked up two Zagg Auto-Fit 10" Folio Keyboard cases. One for my Samsung Galaxy pro 10.1 & one for my ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10. I have to admit I'm impressed with this case, fits the ASUS like a glove.

Another nice thing is you can position the tablet really easy & it'll stay where you set it without the need of a prop behind the case. Makes it look like a small laptop. Of course if you have games that use the portrait mode, you have to hold the case sideways or remove the tablet, no real biggie! :)

My only complaint is they put the pair button real close to the keyboard on/off switch, so if you aren't careful, you'll hit both & have to re-pair the bluetooth keyboard. ;)

image-3215015-10550783

More info Here

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones