• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories What cases 'work' with the Vz 2150 battery?

Maybe we need to start hounding Verizon to make one for it??

While it can never hurt, keep in mind that such accessories will be based off not only requests, but actual products sold. I have a feeling that only a marginal number of large batteries will sell, and they may not feel enough have been sold to consider making another accessory that even fewer will buy.

Historically, cases for extended batteries are very rare, so I would not expect one from VZ. A third party may make em, for the right amount of $.

Upvote 0
90 minutes from your first post is not an accurate measure of community response especially when in a sub forum for a specific phone.

I disagree. It is a good indicator. This is a very active forum, even in the sub-forums. You are a newbie, here, lil, by your post count. It's my recommendation that you hang around a bit and get a feel for a place before you hand out advice to other newbies.

We stress tolerance and shun curtness and rudeness. Please read the rules and zero tolerance policy as a guideline for the tone of your posts.

Steven

Upvote 0
We need to contact Verizon. Have their liaison for accessories take note that people want a silicone case for the extended battery. Verizon should contact their supplier and ask them to create a case to accommodate the extended battery.

It really shouldn't be that hard. It's just a single piece of plastic/rubber.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones