• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What do I need

rprouty

Lurker
Jul 27, 2012
My wife and I do wildlife and landscape photography as our hobby. We've been making 11x14 prints and carrying around a portfolio to share with family and friends. I'm thinking it might be a lot easier to load the photos on a tablet and present them this way. Our problem, other than being old, is we have no idea what to look for in a tablet. We would want something with high resolution. Any suggestions as to brand, size, memory, etc., would be appreciated.
Second question...how easy is it to upload photos to a tablet?

Thanks Rod

In my opinion the ipad is easy to use and upload pictures. I myself own an acer iconia a500 which would do the trick aswell, but comparing it to my girlfriends ipad, then I would choose ipad.

If you really want an android tablet. Then asus seems to built high quality (asus transformer). But I find uploading this on android more difficult then iOS.

Upvote 0
I'm guessing you're taking your photos on a proper camera? Does it have a micro sd card because if it does it'll be really easy. I've only seen one 10" tab in action, the Samsung galaxy one and that looked decent. If you can wait a while Microsoft is bringing out a 10" one called surface, it uses windows 8 and should have compatibility with your camera and printer... Worth having a look at.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones