• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what do u think abt the callLogs(calls and 1000txt records in 1 place?)

rikki_sun

Jun 1, 2011
i think all of you out there have noticed that if you go to call Logs, u will not only see your recent call records but also text msg logs...

for me, i text maybe 100-150 text a day, and sometimes u just wanna jump into the logs and make a call to someone, but found out you have been texting with one person for the past hour,assuming lots of texts,then u have to drag all the way down to find that specific call log(of course u can find him/her in contact faster by typing their names) but simply this is fkn ridiculous, dont you think?

anyway to turn the text logs off just show the Call logs?!

what do u say?

Personally I like the fact that I can see them in there.
You can do as Mr. Iron stated, but you can also install GO SMS or Hancent and use either of these instead, as I have found neither add to the call logs. This is the one feature that stops me using either of these apps, but it will be a plus for you.

Also, you could go the whole hog and root your phone and install a 3rd party rom (eg, Revolution or SicoPat) and download the SMS Call Log tweak.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones