What happened to my music?Support

Last Updated:

1. Iforgit

Iforgit Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I updated to 2.1 on sunday and haven't listened to MP3s yet (actually pulled sd card when updated). I was using meridian player before the update. I went through and downloaded all my old apps from the market again, but this time there was meridian pioneer. I went to listen to music today and the only thing that pops up is the stuff I've downloaded from amazon directly onto the phone. I started searching the sd card on the computer and there's a folder called lost.dir that is a little over 4 gigs that would be about the amount of music I had on there. All the files in there were renamed with numbers that range from 4 digits to 6 digits.

I have all my music on the computer and I'll just put it back on, but I just wanted to make crystal clear that deleting this folder is an alright thing to do, and I'm not going to screw anything else up by deleting the entire folder.

Advertisement
  2. willxander3

willxander3 Active Member

I have the same problem. Any help please. Thanks

3. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

Can't help. I didn't pull the sd card during flashes so I don't know. Perhaps you didn't unmount the sd card before pulling it? that could have corrupted it. Sorry!

4. willxander3

willxander3 Active Member

Thanks. I did Unmounted b4 updated. I just delete the LOST file on the SD card, nothing happened yet but i have 4g of memory back on the card.