• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What happened to QuickOffice?

Mine had disappeared when I made the original post back in August, but it returned with the 2.2 upgrade on the Droid X. Like I stated before, the app was always on the phone cause if I opened a xls file with any file manager and it would open with QuiceOffice. It just wasn't in the app drawer.
After the 2.2 upgrade, it returned to the app drawer. The 1st time I went into it, it asked me to sign in using my gmail account ID (I think).

Upvote 0
Mine was never int he app drawer before the update (but it was there as I could open pdfs and stuff with it) but showed up in the app drawer as a full app (I can make new word and excel documents now) since the 2.2 update. Not sure what is happening with yours. You didn't accidentally remove it from the drawer with Launcher Pro or something similar did you?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones