• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is Sprint TV?

The info below came from this link. SprintTV is free on most or all of the newer plans. You can pay ~$10 more to get the "Xtra" version which adds more channels. I don't use it much myself, but it's not too bad.

With Sprint TV, don't miss a show, news report, movie or your favorite teams' latest games. Get 24/7 instant access to top tier entertainment on your phone

Reactions: RedsGT and bbenny
Upvote 0
I'm upgrading from a Moto Q i've had for like 3 years and haven't upgraded. That being said I could this this being extremely handy at times. For instance....

Back in January i helped my brother move from Virginia to Denver CO. Well we packed up a Uhaul and drove nonstop there and by the evening of the 2nd day we were crossing the nothingness of Kansas. Well this night happened to by the night of the College football championship this year and i had to listen to it on the radio and keep searching for channels on the radio as we lost them driving.

I just can't stop thinking if only i had something like this to watch instead of just listening lol.

Upvote 0
I use to like Sprint TV. When I got my Mogul a few years ago, i got Sprint TV. All of the channels were included, all of them. Then Sprint changed the channel line-up and most of the channels that I watched went to a subscription type channel. I called Sprint and questioned them about it. They did seem to care. When I renewed my contract with the mogul, it was included, all of them. Then sometime during that contract period, they changed it. I haven't, used it much since then, I am surely not going to pay for a channel that I use to get for free..

FYI...

The Foxnews channel, was the same feed from the TV, it was delayed a few minutes...there were a few other channels that were the same way.

Upvote 0
The Foxnews channel, was the same feed from the TV, it was delayed a few minutes...there were a few other channels that were the same way.

Fox News is now only avail in Sprint TV Xtra, which I subscribe to. It is LIVE just like through the TV...and no 2 minute delay anymore. :)

I wish someone could verify whether or not Fox News, MSNBC, etc. are included in the EVO package w/o having to also subscribe to Xtra (10 dollars a month)...I kin of doubt it, though. :/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones