• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is the most anticipated phone not yet released?

headbanger51

Feb 25, 2010
Which phone are you most excited about that hasn't been released yet in 2013?
The XFON looks like it's turning out to be a dud IMHO. I've heard faint rumblings about another google experience phone that will be slated for an Oct release, but know nothing other than that.

So which phone has you the most excited that has yet to be released?

Well, I'm looking forward to the Moto X, just to see the first Mot-oogle phone, the next Nexus coz they're always interesting and the Fairphone because it's an interesting concept.

Have to say, though that the most exciting thing is - without a doubt - the new Nokias that are rumoured to be bringing the truly awesome camera technology from the rarely-seen-in-the-wild 808 PureView to .. Windoze phones.

Unprecedentedly huge (for a phone) sensor and 38MP: that's revolution, not evolution.

Not that I can see myself buying one, but having that kind of technological leap come to market in a readily available consumer device has to persuade more phone manufacturers to up their game on the camera side of things.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones