• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What launcher do you use on the motion?

I'm trying HOLO launchers with ICS icons and haven't had any bad effects.
anyone else have any good ones they've tried.
nova , appex and rabbit launchers were other options, but i have always liked holo.

Holo launcher seems to be the most clean and smooth for this phone.i have tried all the others your have listed and keep coming back to Holo launcher

Upvote 0
You could rename your launcher of choice to the same name as the stock launcher then switch Em out. Reboot done. It was the same way on the connect.

So if I have Nova launcher (one I'm currently enjoying very much) is the stock launcher running in the background and taking up resources? (mainly battery I mean.)

If so how does one freeze the stock launcher or rename it? :eek: :thinking:

Edit:
Ok, I think I just figured out how to force stop the stock launcher which is "Home" in the app manager. That is the correct way to "freeze" the stock launcher right?

Upvote 0
So if I have Nova launcher (one I'm currently enjoying very much) is the stock launcher running in the background and taking up resources? (mainly battery I mean.)

If so how does one freeze the stock launcher or rename it? :eek: :thinking:

Edit:
Ok, I think I just figured out how to force stop the stock launcher which is "Home" in the app manager. That is the correct way to "freeze" the stock launcher right?

Yep that's what I did

Reactions: Matthew83
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones