• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What movies do you currently have on your Nexus One?

:(man i really need a 16gb card (or the newest 32gb:D)... i only have a saint seya movie, i am legend and district 9 (i love this one)

I use CloneDVD Mobile that allows me to shrink most movies down to 500-700MB. You just go into the ini file and add a profile for your Nexus One with the right resolutions, bit rates and format (I am not on my home machine so don't have those settings, but can post if anyone needs them).

Reactions: Air Force One
Upvote 0
Any guidance on management of the movie files? I just have a couple kids movies on mine (Bolt & Ice Age 3), but I find it frustrating how the gallery app doesn't show file names or anything, just a random screen shot (Which isn't always helpful). Do you put each MP4 file in a separate folder and if so, does the gallery app then show the folder names?

I'll definitely be throwing some Blu-ray MKV's through handbrake soon... likely Batman, Ironman, Star Trek, and Monsters Inc.

Reactions: Air Force One
Upvote 0
Any guidance on management of the movie files? I just have a couple kids movies on mine (Bolt & Ice Age 3), but I find it frustrating how the gallery app doesn't show file names or anything, just a random screen shot (Which isn't always helpful). Do you put each MP4 file in a separate folder and if so, does the gallery app then show the folder names?

I'll definitely be throwing some Blu-ray MKV's through handbrake soon... likely Batman, Ironman, Star Trek, and Monsters Inc.
I personally use a third party video player called Act I. You can find it in the market. It lists your videos with file names and details. It also has aspect ratio settings and allows for changing brightness on the fly. I find it highly superior to the built in video player app. It costs a couple of bucks but there is a free/trial version.

Upvote 0
I just wouldn't watch films on it that's all.

I do admit my comment was a bit blunt.
It's all good.:)

Pop some Seinfeld or Cheers, etc, episodes on there. Truth be told, the movies are "fun", but it's the half hour situational comedies that I enjoy the most since sitting thru a 22 minute episode is more practical than 90 minute movie.

Reactions: ap3604
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones