• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What should I read next?

A.Nonymous

Extreme Android User
Jun 7, 2010
I just finished finished reading the Poisoner's Handbook. I'm currently trying to get my mitts on some thallium or some large quantities of dry ice. Have not figured out a victim yet, but it's funner that way I think.

Anyway, while I'm working on that, I need something to read. I've been going over my Amazon wish list trying to narrow down my choices. This is what I've got on my wish list.

I'm really torn between Devil in the White City and Inside the Plex, but there are a lot of other good books on there I want to read. Kissing Kilimanjaro sounds extremely intriguing. Some guy climbing a mountain just to impress some random brunette is something I can relate to.

Any suggestions? Also, if anyone would like to buy me any or all of the books on that list, I promise I won't be offended. :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones