• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What you call your phone

Nickname for the HTC Droid Incredible?

• DI

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Dinc

Votes: 49 30.6%
  • HTC Inc

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • Incy dinky do

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Sweetie

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other

Votes: 70 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i call it, "my phone"

why? what were you looking for? =)

lmao +1, Seriously, would someone actually say "hey, where's my dinc/DI?" or "Hold on, lemme just check on dinky inky poo" If so please tell me so that I can roundhouse kick the phone out of their hands when they do it. Sorry, but how dumb is that? I refer to it as "my phone". If someone asks what phone I have then I'd say "a droid incredible". The other names were just ridiculous if you ask me. I can see though how for posting/forum purposes you might abbreviate to Dinc.

and lol at "my preeccciouussss"

or how about "my time consuming, overly addicting, communication enhancing, new age, materialistically driven, top of the line socializing tool"?

Upvote 0
I call it my phone or Inga (long story). I don't begrudge anyone naming their phone, but some of these seriously make me want to induce vomiting if it doesn't come on it's own. I love the phone and everything about it, but I hope some of these were just for a laugh. If they weren't, might I suggest a strong dose of Prozac and a psychiatrist to wash that down? lol

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
lmao +1, Seriously, would someone actually say "hey, where's my dinc/DI?" or "Hold on, lemme just check on dinky inky poo" If so please tell me so that I can roundhouse kick the phone out of their hands when they do it. Sorry, but how dumb is that? I refer to it as "my phone". If someone asks what phone I have then I'd say "a droid incredible". The other names were just ridiculous if you ask me. I can see though how for posting/forum purposes you might abbreviate to Dinc.

and lol at "my preeccciouussss"

or how about "my time consuming, overly addicting, communication enhancing, new age, materialistically driven, top of the line socializing tool"?
i will tell you this, if i was standing next to someone and they said the above quote about "my dinky inky poo"... after i broke their thumbs, id take the phone, because they dont deserve it.

Upvote 0
Not me when I visit!! :p

1:5? that's awesome! maybe I will move!

Yay y'all should come. I'll host an Inc meetup Southern style... I'm sure I can figure out how to make Sweet Tea & Vodka... We have to hit the strip clubs.. ATL is famous for that.
I call first dibs on Inc. geeks in ATL!!! ;)

Reactions: jayjay1122
Upvote 0
Yay y'all should come. I'll host an Inc meetup Southern style... I'm sure I can figure out how to make Sweet Tea & Vodka... We have to hit the strip clubs.. ATL is famous for that.
I call first dibs on Inc. geeks in ATL!!! ;)

Well if I ever come back you'll be the first to know....sounds like a good time...we'll call it:

"Hotlanta - The Strippers & Cell Phones tour"!!! :D

Upvote 0
People always ask me if it's an iPhone and I say "Close Enough". So I guess that's my nickname.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I call mine Navi, bonus points for guessing where I got that from.
HEY!!!!!!

for posting purposes less is better so Inc for me. If someone asks i say its the Incredible, then i get a confused look, at this point i say Droid Incredible. They say ahhh the Droid.
*facepalm

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones