1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

whats its use?General

1. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Just wondering what everyone here uses their note for, out of curiosity of course. I suspected a custom rom would allow me to use any app I wanted in multi window but I don't see any that allow this like its little brother, the note 2 perhaps with the jellybean update more roms will crop up that will allow me to do as I wish. Tweetcaster in one windows and live radar in another.

Any way, what are you using your note 10.1 for?

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

There is a hack that alllows that but requires root. Check out XDA.
  3. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Guess my incoherent rambling in the OP kind of caused people to miss the point :)

What is everyone using their note 10.1 for?

Netflix? Gaming? Doodling formulas?

I am still getting to know mine, played a little Plague on it, scribbled a couple formulas, and may have even found a plan "B" use for it during weather :)
  4. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Movies, Internet, games, document editing when travelling, email.
  5. Benjie

Benjie Well-Known Member

Spreadsheets primarily.
  6. audiohavoc

audiohavoc Member

I use my Note 10.1 for business and pleasure. I use it to remote control other computers, take notes, email, watch movies, play games, stay on top of my schedule, shop, and for social media. It really is a fantastic device, and in my opinion it is the best tablet on the market.
  7. zgadgeter

zgadgeter New Member

I use mine for the same mostly. Plus im using a Korean written english version of a franklin day plannermanagement software. It's not perfect, but im hooked. It keeps me on track of things I need to do.
  8. davidfarquhar

davidfarquhar Active Member

I'm using it mostly for work. Completely replaced my normal pen & notebook system for notes, and it allows me to have multiple notebooks now e.g. one for each project / person who works for me which helps a lot. Remember the Milk app is great for a to do list, so instead of writing something down and then updating it later I can write direct into my to do list.
    Also reviewing documents / replying to emails when travelling
  9. Raq

Raq Member

I use it for everything really. It has replaced my big 3 ring binder for school and I've gotten ebooks when possible. It has also pretty muched replaced my laptop. I can't seem to put it down!
  10. ikbenlara

ikbenlara Member

study, actually. pdf anotations, math examples, cheating on math exams, notes in class.
    also pre-sleep moviewatching.