• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the Best Android Phone? [July 2023]

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
    Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    Share your opinions!
    • What phone do you have? Do you like it?
    • If someone asked you what phone to buy, what would you tell them?
    Input will be used for this article on Daily.net:

Reactions: AugieTN and ocnbrze
    z fold 4..........hands down the BEST phone i have ever owned. the only knock i would give is that it lacks a holder for the s-pen. it has a decent camera. it takes very good photos. its no s23 ultra, but i like the pics it can produce. and come on that large screen when it is unfolded........its freakin awesome!!!!!! it is great for my job where i need the gps navigation for going on my routes to see my clients. also when i have to go into small places i can use the phone as my flashlight. the fact that i can partially fold the phone so that the light can sit at a certain spot comes in really handy.....basically it has its own stand for the light.

anyways i vote for the z fold 4.

Last edited:
    Reactions: AugieTN and Rob
    Upvote 0
    Welp, with only 1 response, I sought more fertile soil for feedback.

BEHOLD: the Best Android Phones according to ChatGPT!

What say you?

Reactions: AugieTN and ocnbrze
    Upvote 0
    I've been real happy with the Pixel phones. I currently have a Pixel 7. Photos are always sharp. Home app works well with my camera, thermostat and smoke detector. Photos, contacts are saved in the cloud. Call screening works well

I had one Samsung phone a Galaxy S11. I bought it through NewEgg because I needed an unlocked phone for traveling to France and unlocked phones were hard to find in the U.S. at that time. The phone worked fine, but photos were not great, and low light photos were terrible. One of the crazy issues on that phone was it was meant for Greece. Just getting it to English was difficult since the language is so different and every time it had an update it went back to Greek. :LOL:

Reactions: ocnbrze
    Upvote 0
    I've been real happy with the Pixel phones. I currently have a Pixel 7. Photos are always sharp. Home app works well with my camera, thermostat and smoke detector. Photos, contacts are saved in the cloud. Call screening works well

I had one Samsung phone a Galaxy S11. I bought it through NewEgg because I needed an unlocked phone for traveling to France and unlocked phones were hard to find in the U.S. at that time. The phone worked fine, but photos were not great, and low light photos were terrible. One of the crazy issues on that phone was it was meant for Greece. Just getting it to English was difficult since the language is so different and every time it had an update it went back to Greek. :LOL:
    s11? no such phone exists from samsung.....lol

Reactions: AugieTN
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones