What's your Antutu Score? Post ur score.General

1. pacothebandit

pacothebandit Well-Known Member

Just curious what others are scoring. Not rooted, bare bones stock on 4.0.2

If there are people on 4.0.4 I'm interested to know your score.

Thanks!

**Not supposed to be in root. Mod can u move to general Gnex forum.**

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. Synysterxx

Synysterxx Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Wonder why mine is so poor
  3. DizzyMP

DizzyMP Well-Known Member

Rooted and running 4.0.4

[​IMG]
  4. jkc120

jkc120 Well-Known Member

This is AOKP M3 @ LCD Density = 260 on the leaked 4.0.4 radios.

Attached Files:

5. Synysterxx

Synysterxx Well-Known Member

Jesus what the world is wrong with my score lol.
  6. pacothebandit

pacothebandit Well-Known Member

Don't worry. 1 out of the three tests I did, all at diff times was 4k. I'm not sure why.
  7. dhworph

dhworph Well-Known Member

Interesting that Synysterxx' RAM is 715...

Here's mine, consistently below where the GNex is rated on the bar graph... maybe the fact that I was messing with chainfire3D causes mine to underperform?

Attached Files:

8. Jedi54

Jedi54 Well-Known Member

Rooted, stock Android

[​IMG]
  9. truelove79

truelove79 Well-Known Member

6038 here. Stock 4.0.2
  10. dhworph

It seems most other posters get 6000+ on stock. Is this from a suite of tests and just post the best one? Should I mess with some settings to get a better performance?

I'm gonna try it with no background processes - just got a random reboot trying to check 'close all apps upon user exit' though! lol... antutu doesn't seem to work with that option turned on anyways.

I got 59xx (can't remember exactly), 5935, and then 6082 with my normal settings.

Then after setting background app limit to 0 and forcing hardware acceleration, I got 6151 and 6099 --- more in line with most other posts. They must benchmark the device with everything turned off for the 'official' stats.
  11. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

OK so i noticed my RAM is lower than some of yours. this was my second Run, right after a reboot. i notice that the 2 lowest scores have RAM in the 700's.

whats going on here, did we get screwed out of 256mb RAM? or what....lol

even in my running processes when i add up what is used, and what is free, it comes out to be like just over 700mb. is this normal?

running AOKP build 22 and Frankos latest kernal.
  12. dhworph

Ya, I wonder what's up with those 2 low-ram scores?!?! Try doing what I did above, then do a few tests in a row... do a fresh reboot, and turn on gpu acceleration, disable background processes... seemed to give me higher scores... what do you have running in the background?
  13. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Well-Known Member

nothing was running in the BG....this was the first app i ran after a reboot.
    i have GPU acceleration on.

can you take a screen cap of your running processes screen? i am just curious.

could it be the ROM that is blocking roughly 256mb ram somehow? just weird. i guess i will be trying another ROM here soon to see if that fixes the issue.
  14. Jedi54

Jedi54 Well-Known Member

I rebooted my phone and ran the 1st test: 5824
    did another quick test and that's when I hit 6139.
    3rd test was 6009

I didn't change any settings.
  15. chamjin

chamjin Well-Known Member

Sorry guys, I have special Black edition of Gnex

[​IMG]

joking.

This program doesn't seem really reliable to me.. this was first time result of using my phone
    like any other day for 8 hours. Didn't kill any background apps or anything. Then I tried restarting the phone and got worse score. :mad:

Android 4.04, overclock to 1.35ghz. Lean kernel
  16. dhworph

The only non-stock I have running in the background is swype keyboard and avg antivirus. The rest is settings, SyncMLSvc:SyncmlService, BIP: BIPService, 2 Google Services: NetworkLocationService, Google Messaging service, Media: DownloadService.

I have like a million apps cached (exagerated), so I disabled all those cached apps by setting background process limit to zero in developer options.

Gotta love those overclocked scores though! Makes me want a custom 4.0.4 rom!
  17. ryancmatchett

ryancmatchett VIP Member VIP Member

AOKP 23 with lean 1.10
    [​IMG]
    Did not reboot, or stop any apps...first time score. Just as a comparison.....
  18. Nexusandian

Nexusandian New Member

I get a total score of 7186. Beside the rating is a star rating system. I get 2/5. I am running Android 4.1.1 with kernel 3.0.31.
    CPU: 3161
    GPU: 2351
    RAM: 1304
    I/O: 370
    1200MHz(x2) [720*1184]

Is this good? My phone seems slow, that is why, apps keep having to close down or lag. Thanks for any suggestions!