• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's your confirmed evo accessory setup?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Here we go:

Seidio Innocase II (black)
Clarivue Ultra clear screen protectors
Zagg full body kit (just to have something day one)
16Gb MicroSD card
Seidio 1750 mAh battery
Various microUSB cables for the card/home

I also plan to purchase a ProClip holder when available, HDMI dock, and maybe another case if the Seidio isn't to my liking.

Upvote 0
Hot pink silicon case from www.amzer.com
Ghost Armor, full body from www.Ghost-armor.com
16Gb micro SD card
Retractable micro USB cable
USB cigarette lighter adapter

Also ordered an HD2 silicon case for 0.02 from amazon (even though I know it won't be a perfect fit) because the amzer case isn't shipping until sometime in June :/

I looked at the silicon cases on amzer, and in the picture it shows the skin covering about half of the front camera.

Amzer

Upvote 0
Ordered:
- Awesome new Sennheiser earbuds for both this phone and my work laptop
- Phantom Skinz protector, screen only
- An extra USB -> Micro cable for my car charger (which is currently using a USB->Mini cable)

Will be buying:
- Official cardock which, when the phone is dropped in, will put the phone in Driving mode and hopefully turn on speakerphone as well
- a 16 gig card when it can be had for ~20 bucks
- a 32 gig card when it can be had for ~75 bucks
- probably a pink case for my fiancee's EVO

Upvote 0
I might just go with the accessories with either BB or Sprint. In the meantime I'll order screen protectors from sgp, Ghost Armor or Seido.

Don't buy any accessories from BB, they'll charge you an arm and leg for it.

As for me, I got a Zagg full body coming in the mail soon, and probably gonna order a Cellet Car Charger w/ retractable micro usb cable on amazon for $9 shipped.

Reactions: ibleedbloo
Upvote 0
ordered 2 car chargers, 2 wall chargers, 2 usb cables, and a pouch case for $13 free shipping! i held off on the seidio case bc after tax and shipping it was near $40! ....im gonna see if i can use that best buy $20 accessories credit that they are giving me to match RS, and see what cases come out....no screen protector for me...its glass.

Upvote 0
Yawn....yet another blah case and protector thread. Let's pick up the pace people. What's the one thing that should be on everyone's list and under $10?
36443.jpg

grrrr...another new standard. Okay, we need micro and they're not widely available, but we all know monoprice is the place to get good cables cheap. So send them some feedback via the link and ask them when they'll have micro HDMI cables available for sale. The more the merrier.

Upvote 0
dagnamit! well part of it's true :D I'm bored with all the "usual" accessory talk. So it's micro, not mini? grrr... Just sent monoprice feedback on getting on these ASAP. Feel free to give them a shout via their feedback link at the bottom right of their homepage, or just click here.. Should take you direct to the feedback link and ask them when they are getting their micro HDMI cables in.
too bad thats the wrong connector there dbpaddler ... good try tho ;)

Reactions: clambert1273
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones