• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

whats your fantasy football lineup

You have a really nice team.....except for your WR's. My god that is BRUTAL. You need to keep an eye on the waiver wire for any WR talent. I HATE Santana Moss. He and Lee Evans are fantasy poison every year.

LoL. I know right! Everyone in my league started picking up all the good WRs. I was able to get Ryan Mathews in the 3rd round but after that boom all the really good WRs gone. I agree with Moss he killed me two years ago. But I got him in the 7th round he was the best WR out there.

Maybe dangle Harrison and Moss or Ward for a WR upgrade.

I was thinking of that but I'm hoping that Harrison would simply kill Tampa Bay on the first week and maybe I can up his value and I can get a really really good WR.

Depending on whether or not you can start 2 QB's in your league(flex player), you may want to think about trading Matt Ryan and one of your WR's for a top end WR, try to find someone in need of a QB. Another option is picking up a guy like Mike Williams for the Seahawks, with Housh gone now he has a really good shot at being the #1 guy.

No flex option, just the standard..1 QB 3 WR 2 RB 1 TE/K/DEF. Mike Williams is already gone. As well as Jabar Gaffney. And yes, I have a potential trade options with Matt Ryan. This guy has Fitzgerald, Chad Johnson, Maclin, Knox, and Garcon. But I know this guy is so hard to trade with. haha.

How about Dexter Mccluster? Any thoughts on him. He's on my watch list.

Upvote 0
No flex option, just the standard..1 QB 3 WR 2 RB 1 TE/K/DEF. Mike Williams is already gone. As well as Jabar Gaffney. And yes, I have a potential trade options with Matt Ryan. This guy has Fitzgerald, Chad Johnson, Maclin, Knox, and Garcon. But I know this guy is so hard to trade with. haha.

How about Dexter Mccluster? Any thoughts on him. He's on my watch list.

I do like McCluster, I picked him up in the last round of my draft, but ended up dropping him for the backup RB in Tampa, I figure Cadillac will get hurt sooner or later. The Chiefs will use McCluster, it's just a question of how much. If Jamal Charles doesn't live up to the hype, then McCluster could be on the field a lot more, but I wouldn't expect too much from the guy right away.

Upvote 0
Haha. Anyways, did you draft yet? Who's on your team?

Edit: Oops just saw it on the other thread?

Anywho, I just finished a draft and I ended up with:

Philip Rivers
Ryan Grant
Jonathan Stewart
Brandon Jacobs
Randy Moss
Chad Ochocinco
Owen Daniels
Ravens DEF
Ryan Longwell K

--Donovan McNabb
--Jahvid Best
--Giants DEF
--Rob Bironas K
--Dez Bryant
--Devin Aromashodu
--Heath Miller

It was a 10-man draft with 9 other of my closest friends.

EDIT: We did a 12-man draft for AF members as well but I don't remember what my picks were.

Upvote 0

Philip Rivers
Ryan Grant
Jonathan Stewart
Brandon Jacobs
Randy Moss
Chad Ochocinco
Owen Daniels
Ravens DEF
Ryan Longwell K

--Donovan McNabb
--Jahvid Best
--Giants DEF
--Rob Bironas K
--Dez Bryant
--Devin Aromashodu
--Heath Miller

EDIT: We did a 12-man draft for AF members as well but I don't remember what my picks were.

Not a bad looking team, the only thing I'd questions is having backups on your bench for D / ST, K & TE. Those are 3 precious bench spots taken up by guys you can pick up on the waiver wire at anytime during the season with no problem. Other than that it looks pretty good.

Upvote 0
Yearly friend league since 2006 (10 teams, 6th pick) :

Tony Romo
Michael Crabtree
Dwayne Bowe
Michael Turner
Ryan Grant
Vernon Davis
Jamal Charles
Ryan Longwell
Philadelphia

--Ahmad Bradshaw
--Dez Bryant
--Matt Ryan
--Mike Wallace
--Zach Miller
--Kenny Britt

Android League (12 teams, 2nd pick) :

Tom Brady
Miles Austin
Steve Smith (Carolina)
Adrian Peterson
Arian Foster
Vernon Davis
Knowshon Moreno
Mason Crosby
Green Bay

-- Donald Driver
-- Carson Palmer
-- Zach Miller
-- Kenny Britt
-- Laurent Robinson
-- Leon Washington

Upvote 0
Not a bad looking team, the only thing I'd questions is having backups on your bench for D / ST, K & TE. Those are 3 precious bench spots taken up by guys you can pick up on the waiver wire at anytime during the season with no problem. Other than that it looks pretty good.

Well, I don't really have a reason for the backup K or D/ST (those were autopicks). I have the extra TE b/c Miller is looking like he's primed for a great season due to Holmes departure to the Jets which should net him a lot more receptions.

Upvote 0
Well, I don't really have a reason for the backup K or D/ST (those were autopicks). I have the extra TE b/c Miller is looking like he's primed for a great season due to Holmes departure to the Jets which should net him a lot more receptions.

Miller should have a decent year but I'm willing to bet more targets go to Mike Wallace this year. More so when Rapistburger comes back.

Upvote 0

Tony Romo
Michael Crabtree
Dwayne Bowe
Michael Turner
Ryan Grant
Vernon Davis
Jamal Charles
Ryan Longwell
Philadelphia

--Ahmad Bradshaw
--Dez Bryant
--Matt Ryan
--Mike Wallace
--Zach Miller
--Kenny Britt

Tom Brady
Miles Austin
Steve Smith (Carolina)
Adrian Peterson
Arian Foster
Vernon Davis
Knowshon Moreno
Mason Crosby
Green Bay

-- Donald Driver
-- Carson Palmer
-- Zach Miller
-- Kenny Britt
-- Laurent Robinson
-- Leon Washington

The first league looks great. The second league the bench is pretty weak. What's with the Kenny Britt crush? He's not going to be a factor at all this year. I would take a guy like Mark Clayton from the Rams off the waivers over Britt. Britt had the drops all preseason long and he's not starting now. Fisher has no confidence in him.

Upvote 0
The first league looks great. The second league the bench is pretty weak. What's with the Kenny Britt crush? He's not going to be a factor at all this year. I would take a guy like Mark Clayton from the Rams off the waivers over Britt. Britt had the drops all preseason long and he's not starting now. Fisher has no confidence in him.

Thanks.

I know.. the 12 teams made it a bit tougher to get a quality bench. Not much left to scoop.

Britt crush haha. I had him as my late draft sleeper and no one was taking him- didn't realize he was going to get into the dog house with Fisher till just recently. I'll give him a week or two to see how the drama unfolds.. so far it's getting a little better:

Sep 8 Coach Jeff Fisher noted that Britt, who has had his share of struggles this offseason, appears to be in better form this week, the Tennessean reports. "Kenny has been in and working," Fisher said Monday. "He is focused today and in the game plan and obviously hoping to contribute.

I'll give him a week or 2 to see if Fisher is bluffing or not and if the dropped catches continue.

I had Montario Hardesty as my RB sleeper but lost him to IR - had to pick up Leon Washington.

Upvote 0
Miller had 700+ yds last season w/ 7 TDs while Holmes was on the team so it's only going to go higher in either direction whether it's yds or TDs.

That's a big assumption. Rapistburger won't be there for 4 games and they will be going run heavy. I really think they will be going run heavy all year and using the deep pass (Mike Wallace) to open things up. You also have to remember Hines Ward is really only a possesion guy now and that hurts Miller as well. I can see Miller having a repeat of last year but I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope for a bigger season. Just my opinion. ;)

Upvote 0
That's a big assumption. Rapistburger won't be there for 4 games and they will be going run heavy. I really think they will be going run heavy all year and using the deep pass (Mike Wallace) to open things up. You also have to remember Hines Ward is really only a possesion guy now and that hurts Miller as well. I can see Miller having a repeat of last year but I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope for a bigger season. Just my opinion. ;)

Perhaps but then again.. anything is possible in sports these days

Upvote 0
Miller had 700+ yds last season w/ 7 TDs while Holmes was on the team so it's only going to go higher in either direction whether it's yds or TDs.

I actually wouldn't mind having Miller for the 4 games the Rapist is out, their starting a young inexperienced QB and the TE is almost always a young QB's best friend, but after that I wouldn't expect Miller to do much. Keep your eyes on a guy like Jermaine Gresham(CIN), the guy is a beast, looks a little bit like a young Antonio Gates and Palmer really likes him.

Upvote 0
I actually wouldn't mind having Miller for the 4 games the Rapist is out, their starting a young inexperienced QB and the TE is almost always a young QB's best friend, but after that I wouldn't expect Miller to do much. Keep your eyes on a guy like Jermaine Gresham(CIN), the guy is a beast, looks a little bit like a young Antonio Gates and Palmer really likes him.

I have Owen Daniels too but he's going through some injury shit right now so until that gets sorted out, I have to stick w/ Miller.

Upvote 0

Philip Rivers
Ryan Grant
Jonathan Stewart
Brandon Jacobs
Randy Moss
Chad Ochocinco
Owen Daniels
Ravens DEF
Ryan Longwell K

--Donovan McNabb
--Jahvid Best
--Giants DEF
--Rob Bironas K
--Dez Bryant
--Devin Aromashodu
--Heath Miller

You got a pretty decent team there. Do you guys do PPR or what?

The only thing that I will say is that I don't like the Brandon Jacobs pick. He's not the starter and they treat him worse than Marion Barber.

Upvote 0

Tony Romo
Michael Crabtree
Dwayne Bowe
Michael Turner
Ryan Grant
Vernon Davis
Jamal Charles
Ryan Longwell
Philadelphia

--Ahmad Bradshaw
--Dez Bryant
--Matt Ryan
--Mike Wallace
--Zach Miller
--Kenny Britt

Tom Brady
Miles Austin
Steve Smith (Carolina)
Adrian Peterson
Arian Foster
Vernon Davis
Knowshon Moreno
Mason Crosby
Green Bay

-- Donald Driver
-- Carson Palmer
-- Zach Miller
-- Kenny Britt
-- Laurent Robinson
-- Leon Washington

Your first team looks nutty. I wonder what the opponents teams look like cause you got some pretty good starters. Even your bench looks strong. Good job!!!

Reactions: jamor
Upvote 0
I have Owen Daniels too but he's going through some injury shit right now so until that gets sorted out, I have to stick w/ Miller.

I have Daniels too. This guys going to be fine but I don't trust him in a dvisional game just yet. Thats why I'm starting Collie in his place. Irishpride is right about Gresham. He worries me more about getting targets taken away from TO

Upvote 0
I have Daniels too. This guys going to be fine but I don't trust him in a dvisional game just yet. Thats why I'm starting Collie in his place. Irishpride is right about Gresham. He worries me more about getting targets taken away from TO

Texans coaches have said that for the time being Daniels is looking at 15 - 20 snaps a game, hopefully they are BSing everyone so their next couple of opponents don't game plan as much for him, considering I drafted him as my #1 TE, but for this week at least I'm going with Anthony Fasano, he's been a beast against the Bills.

Upvote 0
You got a pretty decent team there. Do you guys do PPR or what?

The only thing that I will say is that I don't like the Brandon Jacobs pick. He's not the starter and they treat him worse than Marion Barber.

I'm hoping Jacobs will get the majority of the goal line carries but that's just a hope. Worse case scenario, I'll start Best/Bryant in the slot.

Upvote 0
I don't know who to start between running backs Charles Jaamal & Arian Foster. Also Brady and Flacco. Brady got into a car accident and just concerned on who to start.

Who's your #1 RB? You sound like your sittin pretty in that position so far. Arian Foster is gonna be a beast but I don't know about this game cause we all know its going to be a shootout. The Chargers were horrible against the run last year and I don;t think they got any better especially after Merriman sat out the whole off season.

Brady's fine, I would start him in a heart beat. Their run game is short toss to Welker and he's got the stickiest of hands even if his knee isn't 100%. Plus Gronkowski and Hernandez showed some skill in preseason.

As a dolfan it pained me to type that right there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones