• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What'sApp Question

Puddin422

Android Expert
Jun 17, 2010
Pretty sure I already know the answer, but I just want to verify. If you are using What'sApp to text someone, does that person's phone number show up on your phone bill? Would the only way to know who someone is messaging using that app be to pick up their phone and look? Assuming they haven't deleted the conversation..

Pretty sure I already know the answer, but I just want to verify. If you are using What'sApp to text someone, does that person's phone number show up on your phone bill? Would the only way to know who someone is messaging using that app be to pick up their phone and look? Assuming they haven't deleted the conversation..

No, Whatsapp uses your data packet, so any messages you send to your friends, you are using your data. So it's just how much data is used that will show up on your bill.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones