• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Whatsapp VS Pingchat

Magicuk

Jul 16, 2010
I have noticed that pingchat is on the android market place and it dose from what i can see most things that what app dose. what one what you people say works better or is better it seem like pingchat are actully working on the android version unlike whatsapp that have said it will be coming soon (last 6 months or so) i would like to try whatsapp but they dont seem to be working on it as they never update there twitter with information on the android product?

My friend uses whatsapp on his 'iphone' and i hear that it works across the iphone platform and blackberry. I'll check out pingchat, but if you're asking whats better, we dont really have a choice do we as only one is on our system haha :p but i already use google talk and think its fantastic.

May give my thoughts after i check it out on the market

Edit - Just checked it out and the website and seeing as it supports all three platforms, i dont see why 'whatsapp' would be better.

Upvote 0
My friend uses whatsapp on his 'iphone' and i hear that it works across the iphone platform and blackberry. I'll check out pingchat, but if you're asking whats better, we dont really have a choice do we as only one is on our system haha :p but i already use google talk and think its fantastic.

May give my thoughts after i check it out on the market

Ping all so dose the same and let u chat multi platform aswell

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones