WhatsappSupport

1. azizfares

azizfares New Member

Hi, any idea how to stop whats app from automatically saving images? All images that i send are receive and automatically saved. How can i disable that? Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. Trout Hunter

Trout Hunter Member

Settings-chat preferences-auto download. You can turn it off. Hope it helps.
  3. azizfares

azizfares New Member

Actually i have already done that. But if you ever had an iphone you can choose not to save pictures unless you select to save them.
  4. Allexking399

Allexking399 New Member

Under the setting, i cant see any auto download button. Before that can select whether to choose either auto download or manually. Just after i accidently deleted the data under the whatsapp application. All become auto download.

Appreciated your assistance urgently.

Been delete and reinstall but this problem still persists.

Thanks in advance
  5. ricobabie

ricobabie New Member

I have the exact same problem. I think they might of have removed that option.....
  6. Pojken

Pojken Well-Known Member

Menu>Settings>Chat Settings>Auto-Download Images

If you don't want them, just delete them from the folder using a file manager like ES File Manager or your gallery.

(Little known fact - you will eventually have to pay for Whatsapp. I think the first year is free, thereafter a year for 99 cents, which isn't bad, but misleading. Link.)
  7. rcheung28

rcheung28 Well-Known Member

You can actually ignore the 99 cents subscription fee. I've been using Whatsapp on Android for free since 2010. The service expiration date just extends every year.
  8. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer VIP Member

I'm sure they will start charging once they have enough people locked in. Personally I avoid it for this reason.
  9. Pandamedic

Pandamedic Member

10. Galaxynote_guy

Galaxynote_guy Well-Known Member

Is that so your other half doesn't see what you've been sent ;)