• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When will Cyanogen be made for Sprint Hero?

neversatisfied

Feb 8, 2010
(please know that I have took 2 hours to search for this and I have not found my answer)

I have looked around for awhile now trying to find a cyanogen that will work for Sprint Hero as I am under the impression that it only works on the G1 right now. I am very interested in their Pre theme and I am not sure if that could be used on Fresh 1.1 or not, I have a hard time finding information on the theme let alone the newest version DL link. I also noticed that Palm has contacted the owner of the Pre theme due to its name and look and i am not sure if it was removed or not.

Any info on this will be appreciated.

Also, do the metamorph themes work on any android phone with metamorph installed on it? I am at xda's website and i am noticing they say versions and phone names under the themes. The theme I want says "for any 1.6 rom", and i am using Fresh 1.1 with android 1.5 so i am not sure if it would even work for me.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones