• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When will the Droid X actually ship?

Well according to the managers I've spoken with, the phone won't be able to be purchased online/over the phone until the morning of the 15th. Though by doing so, they give you overnight shipping for free, so I assume if you purchase Day 1, it will ship the same day and be ready for you come the 16th.

As long as you order before a certain time like 3 p.m. to make the 5:30 p.m. pickups.

Upvote 0
Funny someone starts this thread, as I was pondering it last night. VZW's shipments usually take 2 days for me. So.. If I order on Thursday, that's Thurs, Fri (Saturday, Sunday). Then it arrives on Monday. So, I'm thinking about getting it at the store, and paying the extra 100 up front.

Actually, I'm on the fence between this and the Fascinate. I need HEEEEELP!

Upvote 0
Funny someone starts this thread, as I was pondering it last night. VZW's shipments usually take 2 days for me. So.. If I order on Thursday, that's Thurs, Fri (Saturday, Sunday). Then it arrives on Monday. So, I'm thinking about getting it at the store, and paying the extra 100 up front.

Actually, I'm on the fence between this and the Fascinate. I need HEEEEELP!

I say specs wise the phones are pretty similar, so it will depend on a few things. Do you want the bigger or smaller screen phone, and which one do you think looks better? I personally find the fascinate ugly and wouldn't buy it with another phone with similar specs that I think looks great.

So when two great phones come out sometimes it comes down to looks for me.;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones