Where can i buy a new iccid micro sim for the LG connect 4GGeneral

Last Updated:

1. chrisflow200

chrisflow200 New Member

i bought a lg connect from a friend but it doesnt have a sim card and i checked all over the internet please HELP!!!!!!!

2. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Try and go to a corporate metro store. I do believe that with the connect and later releases you can get a replacement card. :)
    chrisflow200 likes this.
  3. bwg2469

bwg2469 Well-Known Member

I could be wrong but from my understanding you can't replace the card. The card is linked to that phone only because how sensitive (personal info) is on that card. I remember someone even calling lg for a replacement card and they couldn't give him one. That card isn't just a similar card. I would get my money back asap. I'm curious why don't you have the card? Kinda strange since only that phone can use it because its linked.
  4. dulal18

dulal18 Well-Known Member

That was the case for the old uicc card which the esteem used, but the new uicc 2 or three i don't remember that connect has is replaceable. And you were definitely correct as well for the old uicc card.
  5. bwg2469

bwg2469 Well-Known Member

Ah OK :) learned something new today.
  6. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior

Yea the uicc cat3 & later releases
  7. chrisflow200

chrisflow200 New Member

So I just have to go to a metropcs store and ask for a new one
    thank you!!!!!
  8. illegalburrit0

illegalburrit0 Well-Known Member

I bought my Connect without a SIM. Called two different corporate store and they couldnt help. I actually found and bought it in a store in the bad part of town. I would call around to all metro stores