• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where can i buy a new iccid micro sim for the LG connect 4G

I could be wrong but from my understanding you can't replace the card. The card is linked to that phone only because how sensitive (personal info) is on that card. I remember someone even calling lg for a replacement card and they couldn't give him one. That card isn't just a similar card. I would get my money back asap. I'm curious why don't you have the card? Kinda strange since only that phone can use it because its linked.

Upvote 0
I could be wrong but from my understanding you can't replace the card. The card is linked to that phone only because how sensitive (personal info) is on that card. I remember someone even calling lg for a replacement card and they couldn't give him one. That card isn't just a similar card. I would get my money back asap. I'm curious why don't you have the card? Kinda strange since only that phone can use it because its linked.

That was the case for the old uicc card which the esteem used, but the new uicc 2 or three i don't remember that connect has is replaceable. And you were definitely correct as well for the old uicc card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones