• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where can I download music?

mach1man

Android Expert
Feb 22, 2010
woods of VA
I'm looking for a site that will allow me to download music, kinda unlimited. I'm willing to pay but I don't wanna pay per song. I'm looking for like a monthly subscription that will allow me to download whatever I'd like :) I've looked at napster but they want a monthly subscription plus pay for download. Anyone have any suggestions?

Ahhhhh....Doesn't Pandora do this? Or, can you load downloaded music from phone into your Google music? (Not sure about burning music from there...) I would try opening Windows Media Player on PC after you put the Google music app on there, and see if you can burn from there...

Always the option to dl songs to Android phone, connect phone to PC, and drag/drop music onto PC...Once in WMP, you can burn from there.

Upvote 0
Rdio. $10/mo for unlimited use on your computer and mobile device. That gives you access to their large catalog, from which you build a collection. You can download songs to your mobile device for offline playback, or stream them on the fly. One drawback is that you have to use their music player for all their content, even if you download it. Equalizer by SA Labs, from the Market, corrects the poorly tuned equalizer.

The mobile rdio app works fine on my Rezound, but not flawlessly. They give you a week or two free to try it out. I think Spotify offers a similar service, but I don't like the name, so I haven't tried it.

Matt

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones