Where does the internal memory store music/videosGeneral

Last Updated:

1. joecreed28

joecreed28 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, I added about 4 gigs of music and 2 gigs of movies to the internal memory of my Inc. Now the music files play when I go into the music player, but when I go into Astro file manager, I can't find the videos or music anywhere. I put them under music and video folders, but nothing. They still show when I am on the computer connected to the phone.

I know it isn't the file either, because I added the same movie to the 2 gig card, and it's showing up under astro for that. Any help? Thanks all!

Advertisement
  2. garment69

garment69 Well-Known Member

I dont think astro can see it. The Inc is the first Android device with a seperate internal memory.

3. DataSchmuck

DataSchmuck Active Member

go up to the top directory, then go to the "emmc" directory. I was in same situation, I had to use astro's search functionfumction to find my stuff.

joecreed28 likes this.
  4. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Drive E: when you connect it to your pc is the internal storage. Drive D: is the sd card. Of course that is only true if you don't have those drive letter premapped. If you do the 1st letter is sd card the next letter is internal.

5. joecreed28

joecreed28 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks dataschmuck...that is exactly where it was. I kept searching last night after a long work day, followed by a few hours setting up my phone, and it was driving me nuts. I appreciate it a lot, thanks again!