• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where is Quickoffice?

tyler_durden

Lurker
Apr 27, 2010
When I DL a pdf file as an attachment to an email, Quickoffice opens it and lets me read it. When I use the OIFileManager I can see the pdf file in the downloads folder on my SD card and it is displayed with a Quickoffice icon. Clicking on the file launches the Quickoffice pdf viewer. When I look on the home menu I cannot find a Quickoffice icon.

Where is quickoffice- is it integrated into android OS?

I need to search text and/or pdf files for specific text- example: ADA procedure codes for dentistry. I have a list in both pdf and text format but can't find a way to search it for "crown".

Is there an app (maybe a part of Quickoffice?) that will search for and highlight text in a text or pdf file?

Thanks
TD

When I DL a pdf file as an attachment to an email, Quickoffice opens it and lets me read it. When I use the OIFileManager I can see the pdf file in the downloads folder on my SD card and it is displayed with a Quickoffice icon. Clicking on the file launches the Quickoffice pdf viewer. When I look on the home menu I cannot find a Quickoffice icon.

Where is quickoffice- is it integrated into android OS?

I need to search text and/or pdf files for specific text- example: ADA procedure codes for dentistry. I have a list in both pdf and text format but can't find a way to search it for "crown".

Is there an app (maybe a part of Quickoffice?) that will search for and highlight text in a text or pdf file?

Thanks
TD

What device are you using?

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones