• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root where is the apex 1.4 toolbox?

haha like playing mortal kombat 2 through msdos cause you dont have a gaming system other than a gateway that had 233 mhz processor 2 gig ram, so yeah i was living in the stone age for at least 5 years til mom bought a new pc and we werent allowed to touch it for a few months. then magically starcraft wound up being installed haha

Upvote 0
haha like playing mortal kombat 2 through msdos cause you dont have a gaming system other than a gateway that had 233 mhz processor 2 gig ram, so yeah i was living in the stone age for at least 5 years til mom bought a new pc and we werent allowed to touch it for a few months. then magically starcraft wound up being installed haha

you are lucky then, my first PC had 75Mhz :D and I was so happy when I upgraded the ram from 8 to 16 hahahaha ... long time agoooooooo

does not mean I am old thoug :cool: only 33 :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones