• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help where is the Menu button??

droidros

Android Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2010
DC Metro Area
Just finished setting up my brand new RMH and so far I think the it looks great and the camera is fine -- much better than the Droid X.

I admit I'm impatient and haven't read through everything, but I can't figure out where the Menu (or equivalent) button is! I tried to send one of my camera shots from Gallery, but cannot figure out how to send it.

The menu button pops up when you need it.

It's the three dots lined up vertically that you see either next to the recent apps button, or in the top right hand corner.

To send a pic, hit the thing that looks like three balls connected with lines. It has multiple share options. See here:

sharing.png

Upvote 0
Google's move away from dedicated menu and search buttons was a poor one. Now the menu button floats around depending what app your in and it takes 2 extra steps to get to voice search (which takes more time than my Photon running GB)...and the buttons now take up screen space.

They seriously took a giant functional step backward.

Reactions: recDNA
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones