where is the Menu button??Support

1. droidros

droidros Well-Known Member

Just finished setting up my brand new RMH and so far I think the it looks great and the camera is fine -- much better than the Droid X.

I admit I'm impatient and haven't read through everything, but I can't figure out where the Menu (or equivalent) button is! I tried to send one of my camera shots from Gallery, but cannot figure out how to send it.

Advertisement
  2. pegs520

pegs520 Well-Known Member

The menu button pops up when you need it.

It's the three dots lined up vertically that you see either next to the recent apps button, or in the top right hand corner.

To send a pic, hit the thing that looks like three balls connected with lines. It has multiple share options. See here:

[​IMG]
    ozarkham and droidros like this.
  3. tj115

tj115 Member

Tap on the picture and the share button is on the top right hand corner.
    droidros likes this.
  4. Dreamliner

Dreamliner Well-Known Member

Google's move away from dedicated menu and search buttons was a poor one. Now the menu button floats around depending what app your in and it takes 2 extra steps to get to voice search (which takes more time than my Photon running GB)...and the buttons now take up screen space.

They seriously took a giant functional step backward.
    recDNA likes this.
  5. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

Half the answer ... I'm still on a Bionic so I can't verify this ... maybe you can check it out ...

In the app drawer there is an app called Settings. You could bring that onto your home screen and put it wherever you like.

... Thom
  6. PathToEternity

PathToEternity Well-Known Member

I was also disappointed with the removal of the dedicated Settings button. It just feels like something which should always be there... always.