• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root where to download .591?

I want to be able to get the official upgrade when it comes out but i dont want to sbf back to .340 and trying to find where to download the .591 so i can go to the .596 leak... is this only available through the TBH app or is there any where else to find it?

Ive been looking but havent found any download links for .591

Im on. 588 and I want to get. 591 so I can get. 595...can u go from. 588 to. 595 or do u have to. 591 then go to. 595?
You can go straight from .588 to .595 without going to .591 first. You don't even have to wipe data, just flash it right over.

Download here: Official Thread: Gingerbread Leak With Root! Get It Now! - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

I highly recommend the deodexed version. Too many people have been having major problems with bootloops and root apps not working with the odexed versions.

Upvote 0
he's correct in saying that you can go from .588 to .595 straight up. But!, you can't accept the OTA from the deodexed rom.
You can switch to the odexed one when the OTA comes out. Hopefully there will be a different install file for it then.

Right now every other person who posts they installed the odexed one is having boot loops or has malfunctioning apps, and those problems all go away once they install the deodexed one. Myself included. Install at your own risk.

Upvote 0
Thanks for all the help... Downloading the deodexed 595 and will nandroid back to 588 and then just instal the odexed 595 when the OTA comes...

As we understand it, you will only be able to install the OTA from oex'd .595 or odex'd .340.

My plan, once the OTA version is rooted, is to just nandroid, sbf to .340, take the OTA, root, and restore my data.

We will see if this plan will work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones