• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who is AngusN?

Hey folks! I'm a software developer with a long love/hate relationship with Linux... I love Linux, but hate that many of it's apps are difficult to use. My last linux based hand-held was a Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 that I had running LAMP with some sophisticated database powered websites in my (rather large) pocket. I'm a dedicated Verizon Wireless customer with Friday Oct 30th already marked as a vacation day. I'm looking forward to playing with the SDK (Already installed), and contributing to open projects via sourceforge or google code. Outside interests include Star Trek, Karaoke, MMO non-fighting games, productivity software, audio books and household automation.
If you've got a project that needs another pair of eyes, debugging fingers, or a brain to bounce ideas off of, I'm ready.

Welcome to AF forums!
smile.gif

Upvote 0
Hey folks! I'm a software developer with a long love/hate relationship with Linux... I love Linux, but hate that many of it's apps are difficult to use. My last linux based hand-held was a Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 that I had running LAMP with some sophisticated database powered websites in my (rather large) pocket. I'm a dedicated Verizon Wireless customer with Friday Oct 30th already marked as a vacation day. I'm looking forward to playing with the SDK (Already installed), and contributing to open projects via sourceforge or google code. Outside interests include Star Trek, Karaoke, MMO non-fighting games, productivity software, audio books and household automation.
If you've got a project that needs another pair of eyes, debugging fingers, or a brain to bounce ideas off of, I'm ready.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones