• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why Romney Lost

I was on a job hunt for an entire flippin year until I finally got one. I was employed the whole time but the search itself was crazy. Id have interviews left and right and was filling applications to everywhere from McDonald's to the County. I can't believe even McDonald's wouldn't take me! I go back to order something and they have a moron who doesn't know what an iced coffee is and I can't get a job there!? But yeah, the search was tough and i sympathize with all the free loading lower class people who don't look for jobs.

Yeah, its ironic how they come in all packages too, dem, rep, tea, conserv, color, the works...

Upvote 0
You dont flip burgers at mcdonalds either. Lol. Its easy for the right wing to whine about people not working but when it comes to giving them jobs they shut up very quickly.

Its a team effort

Join the team or get lost, cuz we are actualy trying over here and not sitting on boats, or watching our flatscreens.

My job search was so bad I am now a self employed [tho work is slow] mobile device and computer repair [software and hardware] person.

And I scrap

And I still look for work

And I go to college

I watch tv/play games 2 hours a week, other then that im working on somthing or sleeping or eating.

Reactions: Gmash
Upvote 0
You dont flip burgers at mcdonalds either. Lol. Its easy for the right wing to whine about people not working but when it comes to giving them jobs they shut up very quickly.

Its a team effort

Join the team or get lost, cuz we are actualy trying over here and not sitting on boats, or watching our flatscreens.

My job search was so bad I am now a self employed [tho work is slow] mobile device and computer repair [software and hardware] person.

And I scrap

And I still look for work

And I go to college

I watch tv/play games 2 hours a week, other then that im working on somthing or sleeping or eating.
Keep up the hard work. It'll all pay off eventually.

Upvote 0
They don't need those large bonuses. All that money could be put to better use by creating services that fit existing needs. Get some literate people to deal with the mortgage problem. Tailor some programs for those who are struggling, but could pay a lesser amount each month.
Of course they don't need to give themselves large chunks of other people's money. And of course they can earn an honest living. But they refuse to. That's what separates career criminals from honest citizens. The problem is that these criminals are getting a free pass, and that's not acceptable.

We've got too damn many "chiefs" hogging too many services, products, what have you, and no "indians" to support them. This isn't sour grapes, I was taught moderation, and I believe in it.
What you call "chiefs" and "indians" are what Ayn Rand called "makers" and "takers". Needless to say, there is no small amount of irony in Rand's terminology, as so-called "makers" take the most, while the so-called "takers" do all the making.

Upvote 0
W H Y do they "always" rant about that same old line "free stuff"? It is as old as their "birth certificate" and "teleprompt" arguements. Surely they have some tangible ethics and reZons for their party....but this frivilous stuff that has absolutely no base....is starting to get commical.
I never understood the constant bashing of President Obama for using a Teleprompter. (Capital-T, it's a brand name. FYI) Lots of people have used them before and since, including lots of Repuglicans. Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?

Upvote 0
I never understood the constant bashing of President Obama for using a Teleprompter. (Capital-T, it's a brand name. FYI) Lots of people have used them before and since, including lots of Repuglicans. Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?

I guess speeches 'from the heart' are seen as well... better. Teleprompter speeches are revised and revised and revised, to hide true feelings or potentially damaging statements.

Upvote 0
Well rewriting is the key to good writing.
Speaches from the heart are nice, but when you have as many peopke as the presedent dose, looking for even the smallest mistake, so they could possably exploit it, well let me as, is that a chance you would be willing to take? Not just for you, but for your family, and the American people that, regardless of your opinion of the presedent, you in your heart, as the presedent, are trying to represent to tue best of your ability? [Im sure this statment will cach flack] so again I say, warren buffet, mr. Gates, even facebook guy, can I have a job, pretty please. Im good with computers, and ill make a chocolate tower cake you will fall in love with, [might be a good idea for u to give it to your wife].

Upvote 0
.....yup

That was One Failed Broadway Play.

picsay-1356649642.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones