• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why this forum so damn dead?

I check here every week or so, but like others said, I think it just works..! I have had no major issues. I did have to get one replaced, but it wasn't a big deal. It just works. I have no interest in rooting it, it already does what I want it to do, and does it very well. I looked at the DNA, but no way I could own a phone that big.

Upvote 0
How is the DNA? Still contemplating getting one just not sure. I've been sitting on an upgrade since last july. I bought this full retail to keep unlimited which I do take full advantage of.

The DNA is fantastic. Screen is amazing. It's fast and battery life is fine. And it's not too big. While it's certainly bigger than the Inc4G, it doesn't feel much bigger. It's really well designed. I tried the RAZR MAXX HD between the Inc4G and the DNA, but hated it. Even though it's smaller than the DNA (slightly), ergonomically it sucked. The only thing I miss is the battery, but honestly, the DNA is fine in that area. I get comparable battery life to the Inc4G.

Reactions: prairiedogn
Upvote 0
i had to get my thunderbolt warranty replaced for random rebooting and they sent me an incredible 4g lte. This phone is outstanding. I like the smaller size and the battery life is incredible. I really only browse reddit and usatoday, as well as use email and texting. My Tbolt would be 60% battery after 2 hours off the charger. The incredible is 60% after 10 hours with about 1.5 hours of usage.

it stays in LTE mode a lot more than my Tbolt. The Tbolt would constantly go to 3g or 1x, and be stuck in 1x forever, even when i'm in the middle of a 4g city.

This phone is pretty sweet

Upvote 0
i had to get my thunderbolt warranty replaced for random rebooting and they sent me an incredible 4g lte. This phone is outstanding. I like the smaller size and the battery life is incredible.

Totally agree. I can go 1.5 to 2 days on a charge but typically recharge each night while sleeping and the phone runs as my bedside clock and alarm. Also take note of how long it runs without needing a restart!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones