• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wi-Fi keeps disconecting and reconnecting every 30 seconds on Samsung Galaxy J5.

I have a Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) that worked perfectly fine until 2 days ago. Since then, the wi-fi keeps connecting and disconnecting every 20 seconds and that is so annoying. My home wi-fi is the only one where this is happening, it works perfectly fine in every other wi-fi that i have tried since then. And i do not know whose fault it is, the phone's or the router's, since every other device works perfectly on the same router (I also have other Samsung devices connected to it). I have tried a lot of possible solutions, but none of them has worked so far. Also, i know there is not happening any misunderstanding between the wi-fi and the mobile data, since i do not have a sim-card. Please help me!
Thanks in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones