• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wi-fi problem

pep011

Lurker
Feb 7, 2013
Hy, i have a Galaxy Next Plus(it's a tim-italian version of pop plus) and everything was fine since i flashed Jelly Blast rom.
The problem is that i can't connect to wifi...no no. I CAN connect(it says connected) BUT there is no internet acces.
I mention that when i bought the phone wifi works but after roms flashing it does not.
What i should do to fix it?

P.S.:i tried reset, data wipe restart, battery pull, dial *#*#526 or something... etc and i still can not acces internet with wifi connection (i can use hsdpa)

Sounds like a problem with the ROM you installed. You probably need to contact the developer to find out if there's a fix or I guess you could put the original ROM back.

I think so. But it seems like noone with this rom is having this problem. And is not the hardware because if i flash stock rom everything works.. I really like this rom and except this problem i think is best for my phone.. so hope i can find a way fix it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones