• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[WIDGET] Animated Rolling Clock (2x1, 4x2)

Which size of clock widgets you like most

• 1x1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2x1

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 4x1

• 4x2

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 3x1

• 2x4 landscape

• Total voters
Hey everyone,

a month ago, we developed the first release of our new animated clock.
We @Kuse.IT wanted a real moving, retro-styled clock on our homescreens.

Now, after a long time of thinking, developing, testing and designing we published version 1.2 this week.

There you can see both widget-sizes:
s58Y3YLhXKbeIdz54L5EPYgJe-CQ1kbb5e_HRMSAPup329UmyS7sWQMkqbOx225WMG2HJgPLktKKeKkugi7PkQgzsQ=s512
tzYO4KFzLrohods3g3WINCfmjrYcLg9o2glEE6qE0QNLTK_0FIM_xG9UOuOlzFtbJJ2kK9eyDoyjEMpuE06qEjyuFQ=s512

Both widgets are designed for lowdpi, middpi and highdpi devices.

We mention all features in the configuration menu of the widgets, as well as a 12h option.

If you tried it, maybe you have some ideas in your mind for enhanced features?

chart

We got some feedback to develop a 4x1 version with am/pm display, so there will be a good chance that this is our main goal for the next releases.

On another german board, a user tested our widget and released two nice screenshots of a htc legend smartphone.
We got the permission to use and to show them:

uc
R8cToRiyIQEOpuxMxc7OwZp9NdT10DM9ZUZRompsKC8OLAhtv9emcD71mRFW4O4LObG9ABHTJbVvqu44jFKiRx6GIg=s512

I would really like a selection of quality analog clocks like those found in htc'c Sense. I've looked and can't seem to find any good ones (especially some 4x3 ones). I'm sure that if you or another developer were to make some they would go over quite well in the Market just out of lack of competition.

This is the clock that I would really like to have: xda-developers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones