• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Widget Locker, Weather & Toggle Widget, and Sense animations

I searched, but couldn't find a thread with my exact problem.

Not really a problem I guess as much as an observation:

One of the things I liked about Sense (I'm rooted now and running the Second Wave ROM) was the HTC weather animations when the screen was unlocked. After installing Widget Locker, I noticed an option to turn them on... and now I have them back! I also installed the Weather & Toggle Widget and installed the weather skin that looks just like the Sense weather with the flip clock.

The annoying part is that when it's sunny, or partly sunny, the "sun animation" from Sense doesn't perfectly align with the Weather & Toggle Widget weather icon. I know, I know, it's a minor problem and goes away when the animation is done, but the lack of symmetry sometimes annoys the hell out of me.

Anyone else as picky as I am with this?

I think I have the same issue....I have the latest widget locker and use the default clock widget but in small digital screen and the smallest default weather widget....and my animation appears in the middle of the screen where it would if its part of the Sense clock/weather widget...

its ONLY happened with a clear night...I havent seen it at all with sun, snow or rain...only clear night..the moon is in the middle...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones