• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Widgets Help

ded2376

Dec 16, 2010
Hello, I am new to this Android market, and would love it if I knew what I was doing, when I try to add widgets to my phone I get an error:

Sorry!
The application Canvas
(process android.process.launcher)
has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I get this message everytime, I have tried rebooting the phone but still the same error???

Its just the Canvas Launcher on the phone. Don't worry I had the same error when i first got my phone. All you have to do is download LauncherPro from the Android Market and you'll be able to add widgets like crazy. I will however let you know that the default homescreen available when you first download LauncherPro is reduced to three screens. You can fix this though if you like having multiple screen by doing the following steps after you have installed LauncherPro Press Menu> Preferences> Homescreen Settings> Number of Screens and then select as many screens as you want =]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones