WIFI weired problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. riding123

riding123 Member This Topic's Starter

Hello have the magic and it shows me any WIFI connections even secure ore unsecured. But my own one wich Signal is the strongest does not show up at all. I put it in by Hand and no signal. Regular WLAN ROuter NEtgear N Router.
    All Telrfons connect HTS Diamond, Iphone, laptops etc. But the magic does not find this single particulare WIFI Network.

What can be the problem ?

THANKS

Advertisement
  2. costis

costis New Member

Hi, Just changed my Wlan router with a new Netgear and my magic cannot find the router. Laptop works great but magic can find only other secured and unsecured routers around and not the new Netgear.
    have you find a solution to your problem which exactly the same as mine.
    Best regards

3. MoreYummy

MoreYummy Well-Known Member

Does the router work on other device using same frequence as magic?

Some very new device has some function or frequency that magic cant find.

4. costis

costis New Member

I don't know about the frequency. Another HTC (older) phone was perfectly connected. The router works with other phones and computers. This should be an HTC Magic problem

5. riding123

riding123 Member This Topic's Starter

Just created a new Profile different SSID but same password and security settings.
    Everything fine than, after i cahnged it for some reasons again same problem again.
    On other devices its just the DHCP who does not work well. Enter a fix IP adress and it was always good. weired and no reason why but it helps