• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will this get rid of the intro graphic?

Impatient to get past a screen I have to page down for, here's my dumb intro:

It all started on a late autumn evening in 195* when I came into the world a nameless child because my parents had prepared for a daughter - which I'm not.

[Then a whole bunch of stuff happened for an unspecified number of decades.]

On December 30, this decade-plus Palm user finally faced the simple fact that HP has put the screws to the late Palm products and will screw up WebOS so it will never see the light of day again. That, and my Pre output jack was stuck open, preventing me from taking calls except through the speaker. I became eligible for an upgrade January 1. I don't like Apple, don't trust RIM, and I hate Microsoft (who doesn't?), so now I'm a new Droid owner/user. I have stuffed my Sprint Evo with the biggest SD card I understand it can handle and I plan on dumping some tunes onto it. I'm also still on my learning curve trying to rid myself of these dread standard sounds. So I'm off on my search for the directory structure.

Buh-bye! ;)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones